Angels Mobile and Remote IT Services
‘OPEN’ for Essential IT Repairs
Update to our Services from Friday 15th May 2020
WE ARE GOING MOBILE AGAIN – COLLECTION ONLY. Only if email, phone and Remote Services cannot resolve your computer issues.
Collection will strictly adhere to the 2 metre rule. All items will be wiped down once back at our workshop, with 80% grade sanitiser (WHO recommended), and once work complete, again the item will be wiped down and handed back. We would advise that once you have your computer back indoors, to wipe down again and then wash hands.
Ideally, we would like to work with you, in this order, if at all possible.
- Email First – most computer queries can be resolved via email. email@example.com
- Text Message – 07546 228 001
- Telephone – Landline (answerphone) 01227 793344 / Mobile 07546 228 001. If you’d rather explain over the phone, then please do call.
- Remote Support – book in for a Remote Session using the email address above. (Internet connection required)
- Home Visit – we can now only attend to collect your computer and return once work is complete. We cannot enter your home to assist with setup. Taking photo’s of your connections, helpful for those with desktop computers, is always a good idea, so you know which plug goes where.
The Mobile/Collection Service will be running in the Whitstable and Herne Bay area’s, as usual.
If you have any concerns, queries or anything at all, please do get in touch.